Homemade Frozen Yogurt
- Plain low fat yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Fruit of your choice (strawberries, mango, peach, blueberries..)
Blend all ingredients together and freeze.
Note: these can even be put into popsicle molds!
[Recipe by Fatima Leite Kusch]
- 1 head cauliflower, seperated into flowerets
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, cooked and mashed
- 2 cubes low sodium chicken bouillon
- 3 8-oz cans of crushed tomatoes, low sodium
- 3 cups fresh water
- Spices - pepper, taragon, basil, oregano (to taste)
In a large pot, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 1 hour until veggies are tender.
Season to taste.
Breaks my heart
This is so beautiful.
No matter how long or fast you can run, no matter tall short, young, old, fat or stocky you are, if you run—you are a runner. A runner is made in the heart—not from your physical appearance or fitness level.
As a stocky and short cross country runner who’s had more than her fair share of defeats, I appreciate this to no end. Thank you, thank you so much.
I am a runner because I run…
I love you John Mayer